- When does the Festival take place ?
The Festival will take place on 17-18 -19 and 24 -25 -26 March at the Exhibition Complex in Lingotto Fiere (Turin, Italy) on Friday and Saturday from 18:00 to 2:00 and on Sunday from 12:00 to 24:00 you will be able cto experience the tradition, music, folklore, food and beverages of this wonderful country.
- How can I buy the ticket?
Tickets can be purchased every day for the duration of the Festival at the ticket office located at the entrance, and in the near future via online presale.
The ticket office for the Festival Irlandese is located in Via Nizza 274, in the square located in front of the Lingotto’s 8 Gallery enter. So we suggest to park the car in this area.
- How much does the ticket cost?
The ticket costs 10 €, while the concession ticket is 5 €.
- What does the entrance fee include?
The entrance fee include the free acees on every areas of Festival Irlandese. So you can take part in the concert and typical dance, visit the traditional shop area, admire the exhibit, the cerimony and the reproduction, you can participate to the traditional games and so more.
WITH ONLY 2 € MORE…
Thanks to a special partenership, the coustumers will be able to live a unique and incredible experience, with the same ticket the costumers will take part in 4 different event, that will be located in the same structure! So with the 12 € ticket will be able to buy a special all inclusive ticket, that include:
- entrance to the Festival dell’Oriente, taking place from 10.30 to 23:00 in Oval stand (Lingotto Fiere, Turin, Italy) and to all the activities related to it.
- entrance to the Fiera Salute e Benessere: da Oriente a Occidente, taking place in one of the stands close to the Oval stand from 10:30 to 23:00, and the activities related to it.
- entrance to the Festival delle Arti Marziali , taking place from 10:30 to 23:00 in Oval stand (Lingotto Fiere, Turin, Italy) and to all the activities related to it.
- Moreover on Sunday 19 March and on Sunday 26 March the costumer will be able to take part on Holi Festival, taking place outdoor of the Oval Stand since 15:30!
- Who can have the ticket concession ?
Children between the age of 5 and 10 or people accompanying a person with disabilities.
- Do children under 5 and people with disabilities have to pay their their ticket?
Absolutely not, in this case the entrance fee is courtesy of the Festival.
- Are dogs allowed ?
Of course, our four-legged friends are very welcome!
- During the Festival is possible take part in folkloristic show?
Of course, during the Festival the costumers will be able to take part in traditional Irish and Celtic folkloristic show, that will be avaiable during all the day from the opening time to the closing time! Inside the Festival’stand will be recraete the joyful and cheerful atmosphere of the Irish Pubs, of the traditional shop , where will be possible not only take part to wonderfull show and invole yourself in it! A real dive in the Irish’s magic !
- Are possible take part in show everyday ?
The folkloristic show will be able every day, from opening time to closing time! moreweare the show will be the same every day, so any day you will decide to take part in Festival will be avaiable the same show!
- Will be possible eat something inside Festival ?
Of course, the food and drink it is one of the most important component in our event!!! You will find a traditional Irish resturant with rich and typical dish, you will as well quench yourself with Cider, Whiskey, Irish Coffee and the traditional Irish beer: the famous Guinness!
- Are inside the Festival something about Celtic World ?
Yes, inside Festival there will be an area for the tradition, the cerimony and the charm of Celtic culture, warp in fascinsnting air of mistery, that spirt insist and enchant still today!