The ticket office of Festival Irlandese is located in Via Nizza 274, close to 8 Gallery commercial center (Lingotto). So we suggest to look for parking here.
– From the A4, A5, A32 highways, Caselle-Aeroporto: take the bypass (marked “tangenziale”) heading towards Savona-Alessandria-Piacenza, exit at Corso Unità d’Italia and follow signs to “Lingotto Fiere”;
– From the A6, A21: exit at Corso Unità d’Italia;
– From Corso Unità d’Italia take the Corso Giambone underpass and from there enter the Lingotto car park.
For further information on services and prices please check Lingotto Parking company website, www.ipi-spa.com/patrimonio-immobiliare/immobili-ipi/lingotto/parking.
Every journey, may it be for work or leisure, is a moment to indulge: travelling in a luxury car is a pleasure which cannot be denied.
We cater to all your requirements:
- transfer to and from airports, hotels, ports and train stations
- cars available from 4 hours to several days
- tour of the city of Turin and personalised tours
- availability of vehicles equipped for disabled people
- negotiated fees valid all year
- personalised deals for frequent flyers.
All our drivers are all competent and experienced, and our cars are all full-optional.
Our luxury car service includes newspapers, water and plugs to charge your pc, tablet or mobile phone.
Tel. +39 011.996.30.90 Numero Verde 848 78 87 11 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway and bus
The exhibition centre is 20 minutes away from Porta Nuova station using bus lines 1, 18 and 35; 30 minutes from Porta Susa using bus line 1 and just 10 minutes from nearby Lingotto station.
Line 1 connects Porta Nuova and Porta Susa stations with Lingotto and takes only a few minutes.
The subway of Turin have a real cheap price, so you can park your car outside the city center, where you can find cheaps parking areas, and you can arrive by subway directly to the principal entrance of Lingotto.
For the parking area look the apposit session Parking
In the map you can see the subway stop from Turin to Lingotto, and you can see as well the map for the ideals parking areas.
The costumers will be able to come to Lingotto by subway from stations as well.
– 9 stops from Turin Porta Susa (line 1 – Lingotto direction)
– 6 stops from Porta Nuova (line 1 – Lingotto direction)
Get off at Lingotto stop.
Line 1 connects Porta Nuova and Porta Susa stations to Lingotto and takes only a few minutes.
Porta Nuova Station : 10 minutes by car or 6 subway’stops
Porta Susa Station: 20 minutes by car or 9 subway’stops
Lingotto Station : 15 minutes on foot.
Navette bus e taxi The SADEM bus service connects Caselle Airport with the city centre and runs daily from 6 a.m. to midnight. It takes about 45 minutes. To get to Lingotto Fiere, get off at Porta Nuova or Porta Susa and take the Metro 1 line heading to Lingotto.
Getting to Lingotto Fiere from the city centre takes 15 to 20 minutes.
* Pronto taxi: 011 5737
* Radio taxi: 011 5730